Newbites question: how to extract complex data type from XML response

  • xz_sg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi all,

      Can someone help me to figure out what is the most convenient
      way to do this:

      If I have this in my xml respose from a web service:

      <Person>
      <FirstName>Jack</FirstName>
      <LastName>Smith</LastName>
      <Account>
      <AccountNumber>1234567</AccountNumber>
      <AccountNumber>7654321</AccountNumber>
      </Account>
      </Person>
      <Person>
      <FirstName>Tom</FirstName>
      <LastName>Jackson</LastName>
      <Account>
      <AccountNumber>9876543</AccountNumber>
      <AccountNumber>3456789</AccountNumber>
      <AccountNumber>1212112</AccountNumber>
      </Account>
      </Person>

      How am I going to extract out every single account number for
      each person using SOAP::Lite module? Thanks.

      Best Regards,
      Shaun