Multiple return values to Java

  • stevetrans140
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10 8:33 AM
      Hi guys,

      I have written my server in SOAP::Lite and client in Java. How would
      I be able to return multiple values to my Java client, and/or a 2-d
      array?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10 8:57 AM
        Hi, stevetrans140!

        --- stevetrans140 <stevie__k@...> wrote:
        > I have written my server in SOAP::Lite and client in Java. How
        > would
        > I be able to return multiple values to my Java client, and/or a 2-d
        > array?

        simply return list

        return (1,2,3);

        for multiple values and

        return [[1,2], [3,4]];

        for 2-d array (strictly speaking Perl doesn't have multi-dim arrays,
        so it'll return array of arrays, which is not the same, but that's
        the best we can do).

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com