Re: [soaplite] Re: Authentication

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi, Raf!

      --- r_amselli@... wrote:
      > I have read carefully what you wrote me and what I understand from
      > that is that the authentication is not implemented in the current
      > version of SOAP::Lite.
      What kind of authentication is not implemented? SOAP::Lite gives you
      an access to basic/digest authentication, easy access to cookie and
      some examples for ticket-based authentication. Take a look into
      http://guide.soaplite.com/draft.html. So, what's your specific
      request that cannot be implemented with SOAP::Lite? Just let me know,
      everything can be done (sooner or later :)).