Re: [soaplite] peculiar behaviour with WSDL file as input

  • Mark Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      Interesting, though, is that if I pass it as a file rather than as a
      string it passes the XMP::Parser parse without an error (though I still
      get the error 500 from the server)...

      I wonder if something is being added to it when it is passed as data:
      that is causing the unmatched token error??

      "Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

      Dr. Mark Wilkinson
      Bioinformatics Group
      National Research Council of Canada