Re: [soaplite] peculiar behaviour with WSDL file as input

  • Mark Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      Duncan Cameron wrote:

      > because stub methods are created for each method in your WSDL file.
      > This is equivalent to your second attempt.
      >
      > I now get '500 (Internal Server Error) Unknown error' if I run your
      > example.
      > Note that your WSDL doesn't define a soap action nor a uri. This may
      > be the cause
      > of the server error.

      I've updated the WSDL file to accomodate your suggestion. It now
      reads: http://bioinfo.pri.nrc.ca/Check.wsdl

      you'll notice that I added the soapAction tag as you indicated. It now
      fails the XMP::Parser parse from inside of SOAP::Lite, claiming to have
      an unclosed tag (though it does not seem to throw any errors when I run
      it directly through XML::Parser from a separate script... which makes me
      wonder...).

      Where in the WSDL document have I missed a uri? I can't see it...

      --------------------------------
      "Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."
      ________________________________

      Dr. Mark Wilkinson
      Bioinformatics Group
      National Research Council of Canada
      Plant Biotechnology Institute
      110 Gymnasium Place
      Saskatoon, SK
      Canada
    • Mark Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
        Interesting, though, is that if I pass it as a file rather than as a
        string it passes the XMP::Parser parse without an error (though I still
        get the error 500 from the server)...

        I wonder if something is being added to it when it is passed as data:
        that is causing the unmatched token error??