Prototype mismatch error

  • ritun2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Hello all,

      I get the following error on the client machine when i try to call
      a service remotely.

      Prototype mismatch: sub IO::Handle::blocking ($;$) vs none at
      /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/LWP/Conn/_Connect.pm line 44.

      It works fine when the client runs on the same machine as the server.

      Any pointers on what could be going wrong. Do I need to install
      anything on the server ???
      Regards,
      Ritu