Re: [soaplite] Jabber transport

  • Dougal Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2002
      On Fri, 3 May 2002, I wrote:

      > I wanted to experiment with the Jabber transport functionality in
      > SOAP::Lite, but I'm running into a problem...
      >
      > dougal:~> perl soapjab.pl
      > Can't locate object method "AddDelegate" via package "Net::Jabber::Protocol"
      > at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Net/Jabber/Client.pm line 171.

      I was able to confirm with one of the Jabber folks that the
      "AddDelegate" hooks disappeared from Net::Jabber several versions ago.

      Are there any plans for updating SOAP::Transport::JABBER work with the
      current version of Net::Jabber, or perhaps with Jabber::Connection?

      --
      Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal@...>
      http://dougal.gunters.org/ http://spam.gunters.org/