Re: [soaplite] difference?? OR

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 5:35 PM
      Hi, jonthorwilliams!

      --- jonthorwilliams <jonthorwilliams@...> wrote:
      > what is the difference between <SOAP-ENV:Envelope> OR
      > <soap:Envelope>
      As soon as SOAP-ENV and soap prefixes point to the same namespace
      there is no difference from SOAP perspective.

      > and how does this affect me?
      it doesn't. Prefix shouldn't matter.

      > for example, writing a Perl client connecting to a .NET web
      > service... the Perl client sends the former as a Request envelope
      > and the .NET server responds with the latter style...
      >
      > i am having trouble getting a Perl client to work. is this my
      > problem?
      You may check INTEROPERABILITY section in SOAP::Lite doc or search
      maillist archive. This topic was discussed recently.

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com