Passing array as ret value

  • Khamesra, SandeepX
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2002
      What is the best way to pass data back when you have more than one param to return. Should we formulate it as XML and make it one string or pass as a array..Has any one got any example for returning more than one value
    • Bob Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2002
        On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 10:26:38AM -0700, Khamesra, SandeepX wrote:
        > What is the best way to pass data back when you have more than one param to
        > return. Should we formulate it as XML and make it one string or pass as a
        > array..Has any one got any example for returning more than one value

        Look for the paramsout and paramsall methods in the documentation
        e.g. at www.soaplite.com.

        Bob
        --
        In my end is my beginning.