problem with configuration of SOAP::Lite

  • saurabh agarwal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2002

      HI Guys,

      I am facing some problem with SOAP::lite.I am using Apache server.My client program is able to send message to cgi file on server but cgi is not able to find the server side perl module.while this same code is working on other machines.Do we need to configure apache also to use SOAP::Lite or any other configuration related issue if you are aware of then please help me.

      Regards,

      Saurabh Agrawal

         Yahoo! Autos - everything you wanted to know about cars and bikes new