Re: [soaplite] 403 forbidden

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Hi, Sandeep!

      Chat.pm don't need to be in /var/www/cgi-bin/ directory. You can put
      it in any directory that is available from your server. You also need
      to have your server script (I'm not sure you have one), for example
      this:

      soap.daemon:

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      ->new(LocalPort => 81)
      ->objects_by_reference('My::Chat')
      ->dispatch_to('/path/to/My/Chat.pm', 'My::Chat');
      print "Contact to chat server at ", $daemon->url, "\n";
      $daemon->handle;

      You won't be able to use cgi-based server, because this application
      requires persistent on server side and uses only in-memory storage.
      Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com