SOAP ::Lite Server choice

  • Khamesra, SandeepX
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      I beleive there are diff. ways of writing Soap server
      1. cgi based
      2. Mod_Perl
      3. mod_Saop

      Does any one know which has the best peorformance and pros and cons of each

      I have seen the soap lite doc. but it does not talk about when to use which
      server..

      Any information would be use full

      Thx
      sandeep
    • Sarinder Virk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        CGI based is straightforward to implement, but not very good performance. mod_perl gives very good performance, plus you can do things like cache DB connections, etc. I noticed the same performance with mod_soap as with mod_perl.