Re: [soaplite] Any plan for support WS-Security?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Hi, Weidong!

      --- Weidong Wang <wwang@...> wrote:
      > Now that WS-Security gets endorsement from both IBM and Microsoft,
      > any plan to add its support?
      What I plan to do is to add support for pluggable header handlers, so
      everybody will be able to add support for SOAP extension he needs and
      share it with others ;). I don't have specific plans for that
      extension and would like to try something little bit more simple
      first, like WS-Routing. Any ideas as to how general interface for
      SOAP extensions should look like?

      http://shopping.yahoo.com