Any plan for support WS-Security?

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      Now that WS-Security gets endorsement from both IBM and Microsoft, any plan
      to add its support?

      Weidong
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        Hi, Weidong!

        --- Weidong Wang <wwang@...> wrote:
        > Now that WS-Security gets endorsement from both IBM and Microsoft,
        > any plan to add its support?
        What I plan to do is to add support for pluggable header handlers, so
        everybody will be able to add support for SOAP extension he needs and
        share it with others ;). I don't have specific plans for that
        extension and would like to try something little bit more simple
        first, like WS-Routing. Any ideas as to how general interface for
        SOAP extensions should look like?

        http://shopping.yahoo.com