Re: [soaplite] Segmentation fault after multiple method calls on a remote object

  • Sean.Meisner@VerizonWireless.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2001
      Hi Duncan,
      I have the latest version of CGI, 2.753, that's where the problem is :o)

      Thanks for the address!!

      Cheers,

      Sean Meisner

      Duncan Cameron <dcameron@...> on 03/28/2001 01:54:19 PM

      Please respond to soaplite@yahoogroups.com

      To: "soaplite@yahoogroups.com" <soaplite@yahoogroups.com>
      cc: (bcc: Sean Meisner/Great Lakes/AirTouch)
      bcc: Sean Meisner/Great Lakes/AirTouch

      Subject: Re: [soaplite] Segmentation fault after multiple method calls on a
      remote object

      Sean

      Which version of CGI are you using? Check the CGI web site
      http://stein.cshl.org/WWW/software/CGI/
      which has a list of fixes in each release. In release 2.52 there was a "fix to
      CGI::Carp so that it doesn't affect eval{} blocks". That might be your problem.

      Otherwise you can report CGI problems to the author, Lincold D Stein, at
      lstein@...

      Regards

      Duncan Cameron

      On 2001-03-28 at 11:19:00, Sean.Meisner <Sean.Meisner@...> wrote
      concerning 'Re: [soaplite] Segmentation fault after multiple method calls on a
      remote object':