Re: [soaplite] encounter some problems in the new soap version

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2002
      Hi, Shin!

      --- Shin Neng Wong <shinnengw@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the info. However, it's different from
      > what I want because the code will work even though if
      > it is a different prefix. That is, this will still
      > work:
      >
      > <SOAP-ENV:Header>
      > <Ax:head xmlns:Ax=uri>test</Ah:head>
      > </SOAP-ENV:Header>
      >
      > I want to make sure that it is "Ah" and not anything
      > else. Is there another method around it?
      Yes. prefix() method for SOAP::Data object will return prefix used
      for that element, but it really shouldn't matter when dealing with
      XML. Anyway, this code:

      print $self->dataof(join '/', SOAP::SOM::header, 'head')->prefix;

      will print 'Ah';

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Shin Neng Wong
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2002
        Hi Paul,

        Thanks. It worked. I wasn't aware of the prefix()
        function so I did not try it.

        Best wishes,

        Shin Neng

        http://health.yahoo.com