SSH as a transport (was: Wire dump for soap::Lite server)

  • Daryl Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      helo scott, everyone. i'm still pretty new to this stuff and
      still trying to learn. i'm interested in your statement about
      using ssh as a transport. i'm currently writing something
      using httpd as the transport. i dont want to use https
      since i dont have any certificates. yet i want to make
      the application secure...

      are you using ssh as a wrapper or using port redirection?
      i dont see an ssh transport module anywhere under SOAP::Lite.
      your help, and the group's, is appreciated in understanding
      this issue.

      thanks,

      daryl

      Scott Bolte wrote:
      :
      :
      > Btw, I had to do it this way since my transport is SSH and

      > sniffing the traffic wasn't an option.
      >
      > Scott

      :
      :