Wire dump for soap::Lite server

  • Khamesra, SandeepX
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Does any one know how to get a wiredump of messages in SOAP::Lite Server..Basically I ned to find what is Request and Response coming from client and server.
      Is there any thing equivalent of tuptunnel !!!
    • Sarinder Virk
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        www.ethereal.com is a very popular tool to "sniff" the wire. Also, apache's soap.jar has a TcpTunnel tool xml.apache.org/soap/docs/tools.html

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002