.NET Server

  • sandeep_khamesra
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      I am trying to send a param from SOAP::Lite . it is a String..For
      some reason .NET Service is getting empty string.. Any one has any
      example how to send a string from SOAP::Lite client
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
        Hi, Sandeep!

        What's your client code? Wiredumps can be helpful too. My first guess
        would be incorrect name of one of the parameters. You can use

        my $string = SOAP::Data->name('foo' => 'my string');

        to specify name 'foo' for your string. Hope it helps.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://health.yahoo.com