Re: [soaplite] Re: outputxml usage

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27 10:58 AM
      Hi, Borislav!

      Right. outputxml() says that method will return UNPARSED xml code and
      you're willing to do what you want with it, but since it wasn't
      parsed there is NO WAY to show faultcode, faultstring or to get
      something else for it. This is ALTERNATIVE way to usual processing.
      You got xml code and you are one-to-one with it. No more help from
      SOAP::Lite on it :)). THAT is the reason, because you're trying to
      apply faultstring() method to string that has XML inside, not to the
      object that represent parsed XML. That's the difference. Hope it
      helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.