Re: [soaplite] SoapLite TCPClient and VS.NET Sample

  • Shin Neng Wong
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2002

      I'm not familiar with VisualStudio.NET.  However, it seems the error seem to indicate the <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"> tag.  I have experience with a service provider who is particular about that tag and I have to remove it.  You can remove it by setting SOAPLite encoding to undef.

      Hope this helps. :)

        mush_keithd <mush_keithd@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I'm trying to run the VisualSTudio.NET sample TCP Server with a
      SoapLite TCPClient.

      However on the server side I get the error:

      accept()
      Accepted, clientSocket = 172
      CRequest:Bad header<?xml v
      ClientListenerProc : recv() failed

      On the Perl Client side I get:

      C:\soap\perl>c:\perl\bin\perl.exe client.pl
      Can't call method "result" on an undefined value at client.pl line 5.

      Here is the code of my client:

      #!perl -w

      use SOAP::Lite;