SoapLite TCPClient and VS.NET Sample

  • mush_keithd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm trying to run the VisualSTudio.NET sample TCP Server with a
      SoapLite TCPClient.

      However on the server side I get the error:

      accept()
      Accepted, clientSocket = 172
      CRequest:Bad header<?xml v
      ClientListenerProc : recv() failed

      On the Perl Client side I get:

      C:\soap\perl>c:\perl\bin\perl.exe client.pl
      Can't call method "result" on an undefined value at client.pl line 5.

      Here is the code of my client:

      #!perl -w

      use SOAP::Lite;