help! trying to verify attributes?

  • Shin Neng Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 1:47 AM
      Hi. I am trying to extract the attributes on the
      server side from the following SOAP message:

      <SOAP-ENV:Header>
      <Ah:head xmlns:Ah=uri>test</Ah:head>
      </SOAP-ENV:Header>

      Before v0.55, this worked:

      $self->match(join '/',
      SOAP::SOM::header,'head')->dataof->attr->{'xmlns:Ah'};

      However, it does not work after upgrading to Soaplite
      v0.55. Is there another way around it? I've been
      trying to crack this one for a long time... i think
      almost 1 week. :(

      Any hints or explanation will help. Thanks.

      regards,
      SN Wong

      http://games.yahoo.com/