Re: [soaplite] enums in soaplite

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2002
      On 2002-04-23 anmue2002 wrote:
      >Hi all,
      >
      >probably is this the same problem I posted two days before. How can I
      >build a simple type with enums in soaplite like:
      >
      >xs:simpleType name="AEC_AttributeType">
      > <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
      > <xs:enumeration value="FILE"/>
      > <xs:enumeration value="GROUP"/>
      > <xs:enumeration value="DATE"/>
      > <xs:enumeration value="SWITCH"/>
      > </xs:restriction>
      ></xs:simpleType>
      >
      >If I code it like
      >
      >"return SOAP::Data->type(AEC_AttributeType => 'FILE');"
      >
      >I get an error.

      I think that you need to provide your own serialiser for AEC_AttributeType.
      define a subroutine similar to this:

      sub SOAP::Serializer::as_mytype {
      my $self = shift;
      my($value, $name, $type, $attr) = @_;
      $attr->{'xsi:type'} = $type;
      return [$name, $attr, $value];
      }

      There's a little bit about this in the SOAP::Lite docs under SOAP::Serializer.

      Regards,
      Duncan Cameron