Namespace problem

  • anmue2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 8:14 AM
      Hi all,

      I have a namespace problem with soaplite. I use soaplite on server
      side and describe my service using wsdl. In my description I define a
      complex type like

      <xsd:complexType name="DocAttribute">
      <complexContent>
      <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element name="DocName" type="xsd:string"/>
      <xsd:element name="DocSize" type="xsd:positiveInteger"/>
      </xsd:sequence>
      </complexContent>
      </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:schema>

      When I send a return value like

      return SOAP::Data->name('Result')
      ->type('DocAttribute')
      ->value($retVal)
      ->uri('Bla1')
      ->attr({xmlns => 'Bla2'});

      I get this on wire:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      xmlns:namesp3="http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"><SOAP-
      ENV:Body><namesp1:secondDocTestResponse
      xmlns:namesp1="/soap/DocTest"><namesp2:Result xmlns="Bla2"
      xmlns:namesp2="Bla1" xsi:type="namesp3:DocAttribute"><DocSize
      xsi:type="xsd:int">4712</DocSize><DocName xsi:type="xsd:string">Just
      a dummy
      filename</DocName></namesp2:Result></namesp1:secondDocTestResponse></S
      OAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      Unfortunately, my partner programmer uses a toolkit named glue which
      has problems when the type "DocAttribute" is in namespace
      http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl.

      How can I modify the namespace for my complex type DocType?

      Thx in advance,
      anmue2002