mapping of simple type

  • anmue2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2002
      Hello,

      I have the following problem:

      We are bulding a service with soaplite, which is described with wsdl.
      In the description we have types like:

      <xsd:simpleType name="MYSTRING">
      <restriction base='string'>
      <maxLength value='200' />
      </restriction>
      </xsd:simpleType>

      When I try to serialize the data with

      my $retVal = SOAP::Data::type('MYSTRING');

      I get the following fault on client side:
      <faultstring xsi:type="xsd:string">Schema/namespace for
      type 'MYSTRING' is not specified </faultstring>

      Any suggestions?
      Thx in advance, anmue2002