Soap Lite and Visual .NET

  • Ahmad Hafiz Wahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2002
      Dear friends,

      I would like to know if Soap::Lite does interact with Visual .NET,
      I'm designing WebApplication on Visual .NET (as a client) and want to use a Soap::Lite server that
      included in the package.

      I've tried interfacing .NET with SOAP::Lite by writing the WSDL, but on connecting there is error that says  "Cannot found/access function xxxx in main", The error msg comes from the Soap:lite package it self. Does it due to restrictions generated by Soap:Lite??

      The function that I use is the code from the 'temperature conversion sample'.

      Have anyone tried the above before?? any help would be grateful.

      regards
      Ahmad Hafiz