Re: [soaplite] Hi, basic questions, answered

  • Cigarsex@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2002
      1) Yes
      2) Yes
      3) Yes! See on_debug in the little program below

      #!/usr/bin/perl -w
      use strict;
      use Data::Dumper; $Data::Dumper::Terse = 1; $Data::Dumper::Indent = 1;
      use SOAP::Lite ;#'trace';
      my $service = eval{SOAP::Lite

      ->service('http://www.edelphi.com/scripts/KzAnyWho.exe/wsdl/IAnyWho')
      ->on_debug(sub{print '<!',"--\n",@_,'--',">\n"})
      };

      die "No Soap,$@" if $@;
      my $lookup;
      eval{ $lookup = $service->AnyWho($ARGV[0],$ARGV[1] . $ARGV[2])};
      print Dumper($lookup);

      print $lookup->{Name},"\n";
      print $lookup->{Address},"\n";