Hi, basic questions

  • faisalwhiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2002
      Hi,

      I have been reading many articles about SOAP. I understood what its
      about... SOAP::Lite's first exampled portrayed the pure picture of
      the capabilities.

      However, I have a few questions. As I read the articles, I noticed A
      LOT of XML stuff there.
      1) Does SOAP::Lite do that in the background?
      2) Is it (XML stuff) required only for the implementation of SOAP
      itself?
      3) How can I monitor the real XML data transferred between calls?

      SOAP::Lite was quite slow (compared to simple CGI serving) even on my
      local Apache, but I can see the tremendous power it has to offer.

      I think thats all for now! :)

      Have a nice day.

      Faisal Nasim