Worlds first WSDL search engine?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      The WSDL search engine we've been furiously working on chaps is now ready.
      Meaning that you can search on 50+ schemas with over 400+ functions at...

      http://www.salcentral.com

      and you can add any of your schemas by using the link...

      http://www.salcentral.com/salnet/add.htm

      Any problems, or criticism then just email me for an immediate response.
      BTW, we have a weekly New Web Service mailing list available at...

      http://www.salcentral.com/salnet/subscribe.htm

      ..this will give subscribers a weekly list of all new web services being
      added
      to the search engine.

      Mike
      @Lucin