Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite and WSDL data type mapping problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 9:23 AM
      Hi, Ilya!

      --- "Sterin, Ilya" <isterin@...> wrote:
      > This is traced back to the dateTime type in
      > http://63.231.192.123/xmlAsset.wsdl. I pass the dates as the just
      This URL returns 404 Not Found, so I'm not sure about exact type that
      is expected.

      > a plane string '1/1/2001' even tried with time and everything...
      dateTime type has the ISO 8601 [1] format CCYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss, for
      example, 2002-04-04T09:10:22. Let me know if you still have problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#isoformats

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Sterin, Ilya
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 10:38 AM
        Paul, thanks a bunch. All works. I actually tried the full format before,
        but was forgetting the 'T' :-) Guess I should of looked at the Schema
        reference:-)

        Thanks again.

        Ilya