SOAP::Lite and WSDL data type mapping problem

  • Sterin, Ilya
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 9:11 AM
      When trying to call a WSDL service method, that excepts numerous parameters,
      I get the following error (dump of the fault data).

      This is traced back to the dateTime type in
      http://63.231.192.123/xmlAsset.wsdl. I pass the dates as the just a plane
      string '1/1/2001' even tried with time and everything...

      Can anyone please help me. I've been trying to tackle this for two weeks
      now and no response from the SOAP list.

      Thanks in advance.

      Ilya

      'faultcode' => 'SOAP-ENV:Server',
      'detail' => 'errorInfo' => {'returnCode' => '-2147024809',
      'callStack' => {'callElement' => {

      'description' => 'None of the matching operations for soapAction
      http://tempuri.org/action/clsAsset.PutAsset could successfully load the
      incoming request. Potential typemapper problem',
      'returnCode' => '-2147024809',
      'component' => 'WSDLReader'

      'faultstring' => 'SoapMapper: Restoring data into SoapMapper dateTime
      failed'
      };
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 9:23 AM
        Hi, Ilya!

        --- "Sterin, Ilya" <isterin@...> wrote:
        > This is traced back to the dateTime type in
        > http://63.231.192.123/xmlAsset.wsdl. I pass the dates as the just
        This URL returns 404 Not Found, so I'm not sure about exact type that
        is expected.

        > a plane string '1/1/2001' even tried with time and everything...
        dateTime type has the ISO 8601 [1] format CCYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss, for
        example, 2002-04-04T09:10:22. Let me know if you still have problems.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#isoformats

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Sterin, Ilya
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 10:38 AM
          Paul, thanks a bunch. All works. I actually tried the full format before,
          but was forgetting the 'T' :-) Guess I should of looked at the Schema
          reference:-)

          Thanks again.

          Ilya