Re: [soaplite] spanish char (international compatibility)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi, dbolado!

      > with
      > $server=SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI->dispatch_to('....');
      > $server->serializer->encoding('iso-8859-1');
      > $server->handle;
      There is not enough information to be certain (I need to see the
      server code), but I believe you don't need to change encoding on
      server side. XML::Parser always returns data in UTF8, and when later
      you specify that it's 'iso-8859-1' you get an additional byte for
      your international character. Full wiredumps (request and response)
      as well as server code will definitely be helpful.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/