Vacancy Project Leader in WSDL & UDDI

  • fortefellows
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Dear Friends,
      The best of Opportunities exists now for the best People in IT.

      We are Recruitment consultants servicing one of the India's top 10 IT
      companies.
      Vacancy is as Follows:

      Post: Project Leader
      Job Profile Web Services Applications
      Project Planning Design & Architechture
      Stringent Elligiblity Criteria: People Having Exposure to WSDL and
      UDDI is Must
      Other Criteria: SOAP(Preferred) XML-RPL
      Weblogic/Websphere

      Minimum of 4 Years of Experience Desired.

      Is there anyone to match the above Criteria for an Best Salary
      Package in the Industry

      If any Mail us at itforte@... now
      Vacancy based in Delhi only.

      Isn't It Challenging