constructing dynamic number of elements with SOAP::Data

  • dwfulton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2002
      I am trying to construct the following as part of my request:

      <pages>
      </pages>

      I don't know in advance how many page elements I will have.
      Advice on how to do this with SOAP::Data (or otherwise)? My
      search for similar examples has come up empty. soapenv.org
      has a nice example of nested elements, but not in a dynamic
      context.

      Cheers,
      Doug