  • loundry2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hello All,

      I am new to SOAP and I am developing a perl client to
      communicate to a Java (AXIS) SOAP server using SOAP::Lite. The
      immediate problem is how to get perl to send a hash and have Java
      receive it as a HashTable object. Then the server can reply with a
      HashTable object and have perl receive a hash. Does anyone know of any
      good resources that cover this?

      Also, sending objects (perl objects -> java objects) over SOAP would
      also be cool. I have read the docs to know this is possible with
      SOAP::Lite on the client and the server. Does anyone know of any good
      resources that cover this as well?

      (Originally posted on SOAP-Builders, and then I thought this list
      would be more appropriate.)

      Thanks,
      Jimmy