Re: [soaplite] unspecified error (COM, minimal Lite.dll)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hi, Duncan!

      > Paul, can you confirm whether lite.dll is built against a specific
      > version?
      It looks like it's a limitation of ActiveState's controls. Minimal
      version doesn't include perl56.dll and for some reason doesn't work
      with that dll from other versions. I usually use latest combination
      of ActivePerl and PDK to compile Lite.dll (so you can upgrade if you
      use older version), however PDK3.0 wasn't use because of several
      problems that existed at that time. You shouldn't have this problem
      using standalone dll (it includes required files).

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/