SOAP::Lite server and GLUE client

  • Rick Nicoletti
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
      I've got a perl SOAP server (using SOAP::Lite, of course). Works fine
      with SOAP::Lite clients, but now I want a java client (using GLUE) to
      talk to it. As I understand GLUE, it requires a .wsdl file, but I can't
      figure out how to generate one. I was hoping I wouldn't have to generate
      one manually cause they look nasty.

      Any hints ?

      Much appreciated,

      -Rick
    • Sarinder Virk
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002

        I still ended up having to "hand-tweak" the resultant wsdl a little.