Re: [soaplite] Re: How to handle big soap attachments ?

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 22, 2001
      Hi, Sebastian!

      Absolutely agree. That's the reason why I want to introduce some
      additional transport options, like ACCEPTABLE_CONTENT_TYPE (if you
      want to accept ONLY text/xml or multipart/related) and
      MAX_CONTENT_SIZE that should take care about it and request will be
      rejected. As for DOS attack it could be introduced even with small
      request which has complex XML structure. Anyway, these options should
      make server side more robust.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/