Re: [soaplite] returning dynamically created arrays

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hi, David!

      --- David Houlding <david_houlding@...> wrote:
      > I successfully verified that the approach you outlined below works.
      Forgot to tell. As far as I remember I added a little bit of sugar to
      the ->result() syntax. ->result() in list context works as
      ->paramsall(), so you may rewrite this code:

      > >@groupIds = $soap_response->paramsall;

      as

      @groupIds = $soap_response->result;

      and it should give you all parameters, whereas

      $result = $soap_response->result;

      will give you only the first one.

      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
      http://movies.yahoo.com/