Re: [soaplite] Trouble with cookies && SOAP::Lite

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 11:36 AM
      Hi, payneinth3!

      > be sent. Somehow, it seems that LWP::UserAgent is not setting the
      > Cookie header on the response.
      If you refer to debug output, then you may safely ignore that,
      because debug doesn't give you ALL headers that will be in actual
      HTTP request (some of them will be added later by LWP::UserAgent and
      cookies are among them).

      Documentation updated.

      You can observe actual headers using HTTP or TCP proxy (or using
      LWP::Debug). Let me know if you think it's something else.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- payneinth3 <anthonyp@...> wrote:

      > I've successfully been able to make a client request to a stateless
      >
      > session bean from SOAP::Lite (using Apache SOAP as the proxy for
      > the
      > EJB container). However, I cannot get stateful beans to work.
      > Tracing the client behavior, I can see the initial response with a
      > Set-Cookie header. However, subsequent requests are not including
      > this cookie. If I use Data::Dumper to dump the contents of $soap-
      > >transport->cookie_jar, I can see the JSESSIONID cookie that needs
      > be sent. Somehow, it seems that LWP::UserAgent is not setting the
      > Cookie header on the response.
      >
      > Any ideas how to get it working?
      >
      > ++t

      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
      http://movies.yahoo.com/