Trouble with cookies && SOAP::Lite

  • payneinth3
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2002
      I've successfully been able to make a client request to a stateless
      session bean from SOAP::Lite (using Apache SOAP as the proxy for the
      EJB container). However, I cannot get stateful beans to work.
      Tracing the client behavior, I can see the initial response with a
      Set-Cookie header. However, subsequent requests are not including
      this cookie. If I use Data::Dumper to dump the contents of $soap-
      >transport->cookie_jar, I can see the JSESSIONID cookie that needs to
      be sent. Somehow, it seems that LWP::UserAgent is not setting the
      Cookie header on the response.

      Any ideas how to get it working?

      ++t
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2002
        Hi, payneinth3!

        > be sent. Somehow, it seems that LWP::UserAgent is not setting the
        > Cookie header on the response.
        If you refer to debug output, then you may safely ignore that,
        because debug doesn't give you ALL headers that will be in actual
        HTTP request (some of them will be added later by LWP::UserAgent and
        cookies are among them).

        Documentation updated.

        You can observe actual headers using HTTP or TCP proxy (or using
        LWP::Debug). Let me know if you think it's something else.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        --- payneinth3 <anthonyp@...> wrote:

        > I've successfully been able to make a client request to a stateless
        >
        > session bean from SOAP::Lite (using Apache SOAP as the proxy for
        > the
        > EJB container). However, I cannot get stateful beans to work.
        > Tracing the client behavior, I can see the initial response with a
        > Set-Cookie header. However, subsequent requests are not including
        > this cookie. If I use Data::Dumper to dump the contents of $soap-
        > >transport->cookie_jar, I can see the JSESSIONID cookie that needs
        > be sent. Somehow, it seems that LWP::UserAgent is not setting the
        > Cookie header on the response.
        >
        > Any ideas how to get it working?
        >
        > ++t

        Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
        http://movies.yahoo.com/