Array of complex types with soaplite server and VB Client

  • anmue2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 8:32 AM
      Hello,

      I have a soaplite server which returns an array of complex types. My
      Client is written in VB. Also I wrote a custom type mapper for VB.
      When I return just one element of my complex type, the Type Mapper
      works fine and my Client gets what I expect. When I return an array
      of my complex types, the Client signals a type mismatch.

      I return the array like Paul suggested to another member of this
      group:

      return [map {SOAP::Data->type(Consumption => $_)} $con1, $con2]

      where $con1 and $con2 are hashes

      Is there anyone who had a similar problem?

      thx in advance, andreas