Re: [soaplite] XMLRPC::Lite faultcode returned as string should be int

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 3:56 PM
      Hi, Peter!

      > small problem where it returns faults with a faultCode that is a
      > string containing 'Server'. From my reading of the XMP-RPC spec it
      > should be returning an int, the spec doesn't give any hints as to
      > generally supported values that can be used.
      You're absolutely correct. According to spec it must be int, and I
      couldn't find any table that describes values and their meaning. In
      case of XMLRPC::Lite it just propagates values returned by server
      component. You may override make_fault method in your server and make
      it return values you need. Let me know if you need an example.

      I will appreciate if someone can point to detailed description of
      xml-rpc's error codes.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://sports.yahoo.com/