Re: [soaplite] Soap::Lite under mod_perl Namespace issue

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2002
      Hi, Chris!

      I wasn't seeing it as a problem with SOAP::Lite, because SOAPAction
      header is mandatory, but it will become optional in SOAP 1.2
      (according to current draft), so I patched SOAP::Lite to tolerate
      absence of SOAPAction header and it should fix the problem. Would you
      like to test the patch? Thanks, Chris.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      (http://discuss.develop.com/archives/wa.exe?A2=ind0112&L=SOAP&D=0&m=9106&

      http://sports.yahoo.com/
    • marceusz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2002
        In a message dated 18-Mar-02 5:40:10 PM GMT Standard Time, paulclinger@... writes:

        Hi, Chris!

        I wasn't seeing it as a problem with SOAP::Lite, because SOAPAction
        header is mandatory, but it will become optional in SOAP 1.2
        (according to current draft), so I patched SOAP::Lite to tolerate
        absence of SOAPAction header and it should fix the problem. Would you
        like to test the patch? Thanks, Chris.

        I would love to. But I may not get a chance until later in the week as our "development" machine was just made a "production" machine hosting the new online demo (gotta love v1.0 beta testing) ... and I need to setup a new development box ... in which I will be trying to get past the expat errors thrown by mod_perl as well.

        -Chris
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 18, 2002
          Hi, Chris!

          > > like to test the patch? Thanks, Chris.
          > I would love to. But I may not get a chance until later in the week
          off-list. Thank you.

          Best wishes, Paul.

          http://sports.yahoo.com/