Re: [soaplite] Simple version of yesterdays problem: autodispatch works, but other method doesnt...

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2002
      On 2002-03-14 Joe Landman wrote:
      >Ok, got this one down to a really simple test code, with 1 server code
      >and 2 clients. Client 1 uses the "normal" method of doing things
      >(normal for me, been using them for ~6 months). Client 2 uses
      >autodispatch.

      .. snipped ...
      Joe

      I think that you're just misunderstanding the syntax of the O-O approach,
      see the SOAP::Lite docs under 'implementation of OO interface'
      where it explains the syntax. In your case something like

      my $obj = $soap->call(
      new => ('attribute_1'=>54321,'attribute_2'=>12321)
      )
      ->result;

      my $date=$soap->call(burp => $obj)->result;
      print "burp date =",$date,"\n";

      seems to work.

      Duncan Cameron