Re: [soaplite] Problem with nested Java objects and SOAP::Lite

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 2:00 PM
      Hi, James!

      > The Mine Electric people seem to think that the problem lies with
      > the
      > SOAP::Lite serializer, which seems reasonable to me, given my
      > (minimal) level of understanding of the whole process. I quote:
      It's possible, however XML payloads you posted don't look the same.
      Payload generated by SOAP::Lite has circular reference, whereas
      GLUE's payload doesn't contain anything like that.

      <nestedData id='ref-31622720'
      xsi:type='namesp1:MyData'>
      <myFloat xsi:type='xsd:float'>6.45</myFloat>
      <myInt xsi:type='xsd:int'>6</myInt>
      <nestedData href='#ref-31622720'
      xsi:type='namesp1:MyData'/>
      <myString xsi:type='xsd:string'>Testing6</myString>
      </nestedData>

      SOAP::Lite indeed encodes id element as an independent element in
      env:Body, except when element has circular references; it's encoded
      in-place then. It may be not the right thing to do, I'll verify that.

      Would you be able to post XML payload generated by GLUE with circular
      references and your SOAP::Lite's client code (you can send it
      off-list to paulclinger@...)? Thank you.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/