Is soaplite dedicate to only one client?

  • zzhongxiu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 7:54 AM
      Hi! I am new to SOAPLITE. I use it to publish the perl module as web
      services. Below is the code:

      #!/usr/local/bin/perl -w

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      -> new (LocalPort => 9090, Reuse=>1)
      -> dispatch_to('.', @INC);

      print STDERR "Contact SOAP server at ", $daemon->url, "\n";

      $daemon->handle;

      However I found SoapLite is only dedicated to one client. For
      example, if I use two standalone Java applications to send SOAP
      requests to SOAPLITE, one will be blocked and hang. And if I
      terminate the soaplite program, the one being blocked will throw an
      exception saying that the connection was refused. So it seems that
      one is keeping trying to make the transaction. At the same time, the
      one having the soaplite connection can send SOAP requests, and the
      requests will be queued, which is normal.

      Can any guru tell me how to make it service multiple clients? thanks
      a lot!