Re: [soaplite] How to get a response?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10 6:59 PM
      Hi, Duncan and Tom!

      > >I was surprised not to have received a response to some of the
      > good and
      > >thought provoking questions I asked as my questions usually rocket
      > to the top of list moms' most desirable to answer list. :-)
      ;) that's true. I'm sorry for that. It's on the list. Duncan is
      correct about 'one-man package' and 'has been off-line recently'. I
      have been doing SOAP::Lite for year and a half on my spare time which
      I don't have much these days. I have a full-time job and can't take
      time off to work on SOAP::Lite (because of my visa status I need to
      work at least 40 hours a week and my current work is not related to
      SOAP::Lite). I was also traveling extensively in February and wasn't
      able to address questions on the maillist.

      What's the best thing to do in this situation? I will be glad to
      share responsibility if someone decides to take on that. I do code
      updates and I don't plan to stop doing it any time soon, but I would
      also like to redesign architecture and would be extremely glad to
      have input on that from someone else. I would like to transfer and
      share my knowledge to accelerate development if possible.

      > >completely ignored! They're typically either 1) thankfully
      > accepted, or
      > >2) ridiculed, but are rarely 3) completely and silently ignored.
      I definitely prefer number 1 ;). It helps a lot when you can use
      someone else's work and I don't hesitate to do that and give credit
      when it's due. I would like to apologize for not being more attentive
      to your questions and requests lately. It won't last for long. And
      thanks a lot, everybody, for your great support and help with this
      project.

      Comments, complains, ideas, suggestions?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/