Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite with mod_perl

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2002
      Hi, ekw1!

      It coule also be problem with Expat and mod_perl. Take a look here:
      http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/SOAP-Lite/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.html#TROUBLESHOOTING

      To make a quick check, you may disable XML::Parser with:

      use SOAP::Lite;
      $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_USE_XML_PARSER = 1;

      on server side. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/